Kyrin, A response by me to your statement.....

More
08 Feb 2019 20:38 #333862 by JamesSand
You're not entitled to a response, and as charming as this little airing of grievances is, perhaps (much as per statements made) she feels that getting bogged down in an argument with you over the finer points of semantics is of no value to her, and only further entrenches your existing habits that (she potentially believes) are already bringing no value to your life (you might think they bring you a lot of value, and you're free to do so. She might see she has a duty of care not to engage or encourage them :) )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2019 20:55 - 08 Feb 2019 20:57 #333863 by Kyrin Wyldstar

JamesSand wrote: You're not entitled to a response, and as charming as this little airing of grievances is, perhaps (much as per statements made) she feels that getting bogged down in an argument with you over the finer points of semantics is of no value to her, and only further entrenches your existing habits that (she potentially believes) are already bringing no value to your life (you might think they bring you a lot of value, and you're free to do so. She might see she has a duty of care not to engage or encourage them :) )

I'm sensing a bit of hostility here. That's not what this thread is about. If you would like to air grievances with me go for it. Beyond that, dictating to me what I have and do not have a right to or what value anything brings to my life, a life in which you know NOTHING about, is just useless posturing. I encourage you to try again though, and try and be more constructive the next time! :huh:

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 08 Feb 2019 20:57 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

More
09 Feb 2019 21:56 #333949 by Tellahane
This has been re-opened, please stay on topic, and be respectful to ALL parties.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Kobos, Arisaig